Don’t you want your lady love to show off her style on the fairway? Keep in mind that lady golfers love to accessorize and make a style statement at the same time.
If there is a lady golfer in your life, Christmas is no time to skimp on gifts. It’s a great time to get their golf gear in high fashion and throw out the old and usher in the new. Here’s how to help your special lady golf in style all year round.
- Pink golf balls: There aren’t very many men that would use them but for many women they are essential golf items. Not only do the pink golf balls support breast cancer, they also look great and will have that lady in your life golfing a great game.
- Wood warmers: Every golfer needs dry and warm woods to play that perfect game. With these handy, dandy wood warmers your clubs will be ready to go, rain or shine.
- New fashion forward putter: Being stylish on the green will take no thought at all when you buy that golfer in your life a putter that matches her favorite color or golf outfit. She will feel confident and look great as she sinks that putt for victory.
- Color coordinated glove: Just as her bag should match her putter and shoes so should her glove. Adding this to her golf line is a sure win indeed.
- Utility Bag: Adding a bag with holders for keys, lipgloss, tees, and score card is a great gift. This way all that she needs can be kept close to her and her clubs for easy access.
- Tees, greens markers: Find ones that match her style and colors. She will love showing off her style as she takes a tournament or two. These make great stocking stuffers too.
Whatever you buy for a lady golfer just remember to keep her style in mind. If the gift is stylish and useful, you have a winner. For example, a small utility bag with lots of different compartments added to her golf bag can give her extra space for all her “stuff.” Find a small bag that is colorful and stylish and you will have great a gift. Remember: If your golf gift fits her personal style, then you got it right.